Sponsored by the Tucson Police Department, Tucson Police Foundation. For teens aged 16 to 19. Learn off-road recovery, evasive steering, skid recovery and more, from TPD driving instructors. Be a 16–19 year old Licensed Driver. Pass a motor vehicles records check completed by TPD.
After completing the online registration, students must complete the following*:
Send completed waiver form ( download here) and a copy of your automobile insurance card to:
- Phone: (520) 837-7235 or Fax: (520) 791-5423
- Email: email@example.com
*Students will not be allowed to participate in the class without a signed waiver form.
Upcoming Class Dates
Classes are run on donations but are not required.
- April 21st - 9:00 AM Class: Registration Closed (Sunday Class)
- April 21st – 12:00 PM Class: Registration Closed (Sunday Class)
- May 4th – 7:00 AM Class: Registration Closed
- May 4th – 12:00 PM Class: Registration Closed
- May 18th – 7:00 AM Class: Registration Closed
- May 18th – 12:00 PM Class: Registration Closed