Sponsored by the Tucson Police Department, Tucson Police Foundation. For teens aged 16 to 19. Learn off-road recovery, evasive steering, skid recovery and more, from TPD driving instructors.
- Students must be a 16–19 year old Licensed Driver (No Permits).
- Signed and completed waiver (If the student is under 18, waiver must have parent and student signatures).
- A copy of current vehicle insurance card.
- Pass a motor vehicles records check completed by TPD.
After completing the online registration, students must complete the following*:
Send completed waiver form ( download here) and a copy of your automobile insurance card to:
- Phone: (520) 837-7235 or Fax: (520) 791-5423
- Email: email@example.com
*Students will not be allowed to participate in the class without a signed waiver form. Students must have a valid drivers license.*
1. Please fill out registration form by clicking on the link next to the date you would like to attend.
2. Click “Add to Cart”
3. Click “View Cart” (at the top of the page) to see your registration details and to enter donation and parent information (if student is under 18 years of age).
4. Click “Proceed to Checkout” to get your order confirmation number.
Please make sure when registering that you click on Add to Cart and then click on View Cart at top of page in order to complete registration
Classes are run on participant donations but a donation is not required to enroll.
Southern Arizona Law Enforcement Training Center (SALETC)
Tucson Police Academy
10001 S. Wilmot Rd