Saturday, April 26, 2014
Brandi Fenton Park, 3482 E. River Road
Online registration is now CLOSED.
Registration spots are still available and registrations will be accepted at the event.
The registration form can be printed and handed in at the
Check In Table starting at 7:30am on 4/26
All participants will need to sign a Waiver at check-in to participate.
This one-mile dog walk and breakfast benefits the Tucson Police Foundation and TPD such as the K9 Unit. Cost is $20 per one walker and one doggie and includes breakfast for the walker and a goodie bag and bandana for the doggie. Each additional doggie is just $10. You can purchase additional breakfasts for just $5. This is a fun-filled morning, leading off with the one-mile walk at 8am. Then a breakfast, an exciting TPD K9 demonstration, Doggie contests/awards and a terrific raffle! Don’t wait – this event is limited to the first 200 registrants!
- Check-in at 7:30 am
- Walk starts at 8:00 am
- Dog contests
- TPD K-9 Unit demonstration
- American Red Cross pet CPR information
- 7:30-8:00 am Check-in
- 8:00-8:30 am Dog walk
- 8:30-9:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00-9:30 am K-9 Unit demonstration
- 9:30-9:45 am Contests and raffle
- 9:45-10:00 am Awards
- All shots must be up-to-date
- All dogs must be on leashes
- No dogs in heat
- No aggressive dogs
- Dogs must be at least 6 months old
- Dog walkers must be at least 18 years old
- Walkers must clean up after their dogs
**Sponsorships and Vendor Space Available**
contact Bonnie at email@example.com